Lets get things straight.
If vaccines actually worked why would someone feel threatened by someone else who is un-vaccinated?
1. Most of us agree that vaccines worked.
2. The vaccines we use now are different. They use cheaper solvents, commonly peanut oil.Yes, many have metals, formaldihyde, amtibiotics and other things parents go to great lengths to avoid. They also contain foods that kids are commonly allergic to like soy, egg, yeast, gelatin... (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf)
3. 1 in 13 children now have allergies. (www.foodallergy.org/facts-and-stats) Vaccines cause food allergies. (https://sites.google.com/site/vaccineinducedfoodallergy/) Scientists literally create animals with allergies by repeated exposure to an allergen paired with a virus.
4. Vaccines kill children every year and have other serious side effects. (http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/May-2011/In-Memoriam--Infant-Deaths---Vaccination.aspx, http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/01/07/infant-hepatitis-b-vaccine.aspx, http://thepeopleschemist.com/reasons-dont-vaccinate-children-vaccine-supporters-shouldnt-give/...)
5. Vaccines cause you to be more likely to contract whatever you are being vacinated against. (http://www.nvic.org/NVIC-Vaccine-News/May-2011/In-Memoriam--Infant-Deaths---Vaccination.aspx)
6. "Neuroscientists have found that even a brief episode of immune system activation within days of birth can cause persistent changes in sleep patterns concurrent with increases in epilepsy-like brain activity -- a combination of symptoms common in autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other developmental conditions." https://www.nature.com/articles/npp2017243
7. "Findings suggest that U.S. male neonates vaccinated with hep B vaccine had a 3 fold greater risk of ASD; risk was greatest for non-white boys." ASD= Autism Spectrum Disorder